Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

Your welcome anytime xo
Goodnight @Anastasia i hope you can get some rest 💕

Good Morning @Anastasia 

How are you?

And of course, how is your boy today?

Sorry, I wasn't there last night for you - I tend to try and take my meds earlier, so I can get to sleep earlier, and not have to think. And I try to log off from the forum, tv, computer for the same reason -

shut my mind off.

@outlander was a wonderful support for you though. I wouldn't have done any where near as good a job - I'm struggling atm too, but in a different way to yourself.

I really hope it wasn't a too disruptive night with your boy and things are calmer for you.

Sending lots of love & encouragement - you're a top notch Mum, who handles almost nearly everything in her stride (just the occasional bump)

L & Levi 🌸🦋💕❣️

https://www.lifesigns.org.uk/distraction-box/

Thank you beautiful girl, and for he link. I'm making it a priority over the w3kend xxx

Hugs and love to you both @WIP Levi 🤗💞🐕💞

Former-Member
Not applicable

8391f670-.JPG

Haha @Former-Member 

I love it, thank you 😁

Probably a 7.

How's things with you?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Go with a 5 @Anastasia 

Good morning @Anastasia 🤗💕

I am really sorry I wasnt around a couple of nights ago when you were clearly in some distress and needed a listening ear.  I had gone off line for a bit.  So sad that you are going through so much right now, and clearly not doing so well.  That usually means your boy is not doing so well, and it translates to your suffering as well.  Really hope both your boy and you are doing much better by now. 

Just remember that your boy's MH situation is definitely not due to any failure on your part as a parent and loving mother.  In fact probably quite the opposite ... if not for you ... your boy probably would not still be around.  So please give yourself credit for that.  You are a wonderful mum and clearly do all you can to make your boy's life as full, safe and happy as it possibly can be.  You are such an inspiration, both as a loving mum and carer and as a person suffering her own very real and significant MH challenges.  Always remember that it is vital (for you and your boy) that you take adequate care of yourself first and foremost.  The rest will happen (best possible care of your boy/s) as a direct consequence of your own self care.

Sending you all the love in the world, and hoping you have a nice weekend with family and boyfriend. 

@Former-Member @WIP @outlander @Former-Member 👋💖

Emelia 🌸

Good morning @Anastasia Sending you love, light and strength to get through another day. One step at a time Hon - that is all we can do Heart

You always write such beautiful heartfelt messages @Emelia8 

How are you going? You're always checking in on all of us when things aren't so good for you. I hope you are ok - you're always in my thoughts. ❣️❤️

There's plenty of other suggestions on the web for Calming box ideas - that initial link was just a suggestion @Anastasia 

How are you my love. Hoping you got some restful sleep & your boy is in a better place this morning than he has this week.

L and Levi 🐶🌹🦋

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance