Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

Thank you dear @Former-Member 

It will. 

How are you, are you ok?

@Emelia8 @WIP 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I can imagine it would be difficult @Anastasia 

Umm! I'm trying to be positive. Thanks for asking. Some days are tougher than others. 
Are you working today? 🥰

I hear you @Former-Member yes they are. Always here for you if you need to chat. 

I see you don't always tag but you are welcome to tag me anytime xox

Yes I am 🙂 From home as I have a busted hot water system that a plumber will replace today. Not sure when so listening out for him to arrive 🙂

Piccies slow today 😞

@Former-Member @Emelia8 

Yes they are @Anastasia ... but I will keep coming back to check. 😄

Awww lovely mug @Anastasia 🌺  Really happy to hear that you have a lovely MiL to be.  😉

I am okay thank you for asking.  Just pottering around doing a few odd jobs and trying to stay out of the heat.  Its hot and sweaty here today, and sweating makes my wounds sting and everything sticks.  Very uncomfortable.  But hey, much better than they were.

Someone else who we both know, would love this mug too.  So I hope you dont mind if I tag our lovely very wise friend @Owlunar  here to check out your mug further up the page.  How are you going @Owlunar ?  You have been a bit quiet lately, but thats very understandable.  I will try to visit your thread in the coming days to check on you.

Hi @Former-Member ... your usual high class gorgeous pics ... thanks heaps.  Sorry you had such a rugged night last night.

Emelia 🌸🤗

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh dear. No hot water. @Anastasia 
I usually only tag people when they message me. Because I don't like to be a nuisance. 
Sometimes I'm unsure if people really want to chat with me, or if they're just being polite. 
My insecurities. 😬😩😀 

I'm here for you too, tag me whenever you like. 😍

Of course I don't mind @Emelia8 

@Owlunar and I share our love of all things Owls 🙂 There are actually three owls on the mug but piccy only shows two. So one for each of us! xox

I get it @Former-Member 

My insecurities happen too around that but I can tell you it's genuine that I want to talk to you as I would believe it to be for all of your forum family. Sometimes the tagging becomes a little lost along the way so we (all of us) can get left off the tag but it doesn't mean we are not included, it is just the technology isn't that clever 🙂 Think of it like that.

Love and hugs...don't forget to show us your outfit hun, @greenpea's outing wouldn't be the same without you x

@Emelia8 @Eve7 @Former-Member and everyone 

Always genuine in being here for you @Anastasia @Former-Member  and @Lee82  cos I’m wondering how she is today.

You send the most gorgeous pics @Former-Member 

I have to go but “I’ll be back”

Please look after @Bow  today

💜❤️💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance