Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Pasta
New Contributor

Think I might be suffering from borderline personality disorder

For the past two or three weeks now I have been feeling very emotional with my thoughts taking control, it's quite exhausting and I stay up most the night as I cannot "shut off" and when I do I usually wake up at 1-3am not being able to go back to sleep for a couple hours. This is quite bad as I am still attending school and even worse as I'm doing work placement. Anyway I feel like I've had some sort of personality disorder as I get very attached to people (abandonment issues) even if I don't know them too well, also used to suffer with anger issues in the past and at times I can feel so energetic it even effects my speech. I'm pretty sure I've just been ignoring the issues in the past and let all my emotions and just everything build up untill recently it feels like everything has just collapsed at once all these emotions and thoughts running through my head is exhausting and I just put on a mask to hide everything from everyone.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Think I might be suffering from borderline personality disorder

@Pasta  Hi Pasta welcome to the forum. Unfortunately this forum is for 18 years and up there are other forums for younger people I just dont know them as I am a fossil. I will ask the moderator if they can help you. @Former-Member . Take care pea

Hi @Pasta and welcome
Unfortunately these forums are for those aged 18 and over however there is a site similar to here called Reach Out. Im having trouble sharing the web site as im on my phone but itll come up with a web search.
Hope this helps and i do wish you well. Keep reaching out for help.

Thanks greenpea, I have emailed Pasta about the age restrictions.

Cheers,

Marchhare

Sorry for the inconvenience I may have caused but I'm almost 18 ahah
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance