Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Rick
Senior Contributor

The Doodle Chronicles

Seriously you've got to check this out

http://the-doodle-chronicles.tumblr.com/

It's just for us 

Rick

21 REPLIES 21

Re: The Doodle Chronicles

It's great @Rick ! Thx for sharing it!

Cheers, K

@Rick. Different but so real. Thanks for sharing

hey @Rick 

i have only just got around to looking at this link......

i can't explain the emotions i went through looking at the doodles just now, i found some of them just so powerful, like a slap in the face powerful.

thank you for sharing, i will have to take my time going through it, as i found myself in tears, over a couple of them, in a good way

thank you

These doodles are really for the non MI population. A medium to communicate the everyday experience we undergo. Some are intensely humorous and some are starkly real. 

I myself though have been very moved by some of these images and words. I have saved quite a few to my harddrive for later perusal and use.

I hope everyone enjoys them

Rick

@Rick 

i too am going to save some of the images as like i said, they are quite powerful and meaningful to me.

Thank you again for sharing this link

tumblr_ngsrjcjTFc1u2ozkeo1_1280.jpg

Ahh a good ol' piece of black humour. Sometimes back humour (making light of subject matter usually considered taboo) can be a way of dealing with the tough stuff.

For those who can relate to the image below - I just wanted to flag that the side effects of anti depressants varies between people. If you're concerned with the side effects of any medication you're on, you should consult a health care professional.

black-humor.jpg

funny-dollar-distracted-puppy.jpg

This is special, thank God for Peanuts

66718e54999a645dacf462f54d3787e9.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance