Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Hi @Former-Member 

I'm glad the fire situation is easier for you - I am concerned about my grand-daughter on the Sunshine Coast - yesterday here area was safe enough but the danger was very high - I have yet to look up the fires today - it changes constantly

And you have the internet back on - so good to hear - we really use it a lot in today's life-style - I have to connect my modem to the NBN and as far as I know I am connected - it just has to be done. I'm not sure if I will be any better off - it's a wait and see situation

Let's hope your air cools and clears soon - we have had fires a long way from the city in Melbourne in past years but the smoke from bush fires can obscure the sun making it chilly on firey hot days and aggravating asthma for days with the acridity - I hear you

I'm glad it's easier

Dec

@Maggie 

Smiley Happy

@Owlunar 's right the heat pump is a type of A/C. It is much better for the envorinment than reverse cycle.  It is seen as a good way to go as the too cold ones are terribly costly and often cause health effects when people move in and out of different temperatures.  I hope it works out for you.

Smiley Happy

@Shaz51 @Molliex @CheerBear 

Smiley Happy

@Former-MemberGlad you are safe, but it is good that you share and bring to mind the awful realities so many are facing atm.

Heart

@Maggie and others here.... leaving this for you all...

Image result for beautiful flowers

@Zoe7  💕💕💕💜💜💜

I'm glad the fire situation is easier for you @Former-Member too HeartHeart

yes step S1 is near sydney , they are ok now , was a bit scary but good now

and Step S3 is near the qld fires , but he is ok too --- ahhhhhh

@Appleblossom, @Maggie , @Zoe7 , @Owlunar 

there is a smoke haze up here all day today

had a bit of tight chest this morning -- don`t know if it is from the smoke haze  or something else

Hi everyone.

I'm out and about waiting for an awards night thingy for my Big. It's one of those ones where it seems every other person here is with at least one other someone. I feel a bit sad that Big has only the one me here and not another someone to share this with. They will be speaking for a bit of it as they have a leadership role here too so it's a bit of a big deal to them. It will be the biggest crowd they've spoken in front of. They amaze me sometimes (lots of the time).

Guess I'm just popping by here as it is somewhere I don't feel so alone while the crowd builds up around me. Funny how you can feel very alone while being anything other than on your own 😏

Hope the evening is going OK for all ❤ @Shaz51 I hope the tight chest settles. That doesn't sound good ❤

@CheerBear  👋👋👋👋💜💜💜💜 sitting with you.

😊👍❤ Thanks @Maggie 💛

You’ve got the biggest crowd @CheerBear, we are all there beside you. Hope they have enough chairs. 😬😬😬

@Shaz51  💕💕💕💜💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance