Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

Suggestions for Counselling Services would Be appreciated Thank you

Hi Friends I seriously do need some Counselling support possibly ongoing for the time being would like to know of any suggestions of these services by phone or online but prefrebly by phone please,like a service where you can speak to the same counselling person each time would be helpfull to have support from outside my family                  @BlueBay  Ive just read your post regarding this subject                                            theres been alot of anxiety/depression going on in my mind any phone numbers would be helpfull thanks LostAngelHeart

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Suggestions for Counselling Services would Be appreciated Thank you

Beyond Blue or doctors are still giving 20 free visits to a psychologist during COVID which I’m sure u cld organise over the phone. Good luck. We’ve all been where you are.

thanks @G2796

@LostAngel  Have you tried SANE helplines   ?

not yet ,I might give it a go thanks

@Maggie and @G2796 Ill try to explain a bit more detail I have previously gotten support through Lifelines webchat,Lifeline Phone,Lifeline Text,Before that KidsHelpLine which for a while I had the same Counciller to talk to by phone ,Before that HeadSpace councilling in person,2 different phycologists referred to by my GP,Before that another type of counselling that was self referred and online chat with Kids helpline.maybe I could go back to the last Phycologist I saw which was through my GP however that was in person and its frankly been many months since Ive seen either my Gp or the last Phychologist.

@LostAngel  You mentioned lots of anxiety/depression going on, and you haven’t seen your GP or psych for months.

I was wondering if there was a reason you haven’t been back to these for support. Sometimes it takes a while to find a good fit. Someone you feel comfortable talking to.

Its not something anyone can do alone.

Take care. Stay safe.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance