Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

sara
Senior Contributor

Sorry I have been away.

Evening all

Aplogies I have been away for a while it has been a huge few weeks for me......

As some of you know I had to find a new house because my lease wasnt being renewed due to the land lord son needing the house (as a mother I would do the same). I was a mess over this as time went on as i had to hand the keys back on the 13th. Well I got a yes on a house on Monday just gone and we move in tomorrow.

As well while packing has been going on I found out yesterday the I have been accepted for a new full time job in business admin. I start on the 18th which I'm really excited/scared about. I know my therpist wanted me to take the time to heal but i was falling deeper in the blackness because the money I was gettting from the government wasnt enough to cover basic daily needs.

To top off the last few weeks I have met somone. He has been wonderful I have told him some things but not everything that has happened to me but he seems to understand and wants to take it nice and slow at my pace. I took a huge step for me the other night and let him cuddle me while we watched a movie.... I had forgottern how good it could be to just be held by somone who cares.

I will be away for a few more days while the interrnet is transfered and unpacking is done..... but for once my little world is comming up roses.

Sara

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Sorry I have been away.

Dear @sara

Thank you so much for letting us know how you are. And for sharing all your good news!

I truly hope this move is filled with blessings for your lives. You really deserve it.

Take care of you my friend. Please keep in touch.

Kindest regards, 

Kristin

Wow! So much positive change!

So glad things are travelling well for you.
Good luck with the move. I find the packing part the most annoying. Unpacking and arranging new furniture can be fun though!

dearest @sara

How are you? I went to visit Mum this morning but my car key broke and the spare is in the car ......I rang the car insurance to get breakdown out.....they said....don't get into cars anymore....I rang my friend who services my car....he's down South in Western Australia, so rang Mum, said Happy Mother's Day and had a lovely day at home with Me dog Arlo reading !,
What have you done today ?

@sara, remembering this thread xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance