Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

poison
New Contributor

Paranoid Schizophrenia

I just drank International roast coffee. It tasted & felt like it had some feceal matter in it.

I have full blown paranoid schizophrenia. I understand that I see & hear things that aren real but my understanding of my condition leads me to believe that the poison/persecution of my food & drink IS real.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Paranoid Schizophrenia

@poison  Hi poison and welcome to the forums. I have schizoaffective disorder and I refuse to eat and drink outside my house. Even if I carry my food and drinks outside I will end up not eating or drinking because of my poison issues. I am funny about what people come into my house as well .... being hyper vigilant. 

It is a problem .... don't know what the answer is to be honest just writing that you are not alone.greenpea

Re: Paranoid Schizophrenia

Hi PS,

You should just ask your family members  time to time and see there reaction to your question. If you think it’s poisined then you wouldn’t be still here so just take risks in your life it’s the only way you will recover from your questions. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance