Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Nervous first post

Hey @Loopy I love the new pic, it's great! Your WTF response was exactly what I thought. Nut I was trying to be polite Woman LOL.

@Brett37 I think @coffeegirl 's pic is a good one - it does remind us that growth and progress is rarely linear, even in the "normal" population.

Sandy (the @ function has turned itself off!) it sounds like you did really well being shot of that drop-kick. Years of therapy with him would probably do your head in big-time!

Kind regards, 

Kristin

Re: Nervous first post

@Brett37 Hi. I react with fear when I feel myself sliding backwards. I know it only makes things worse for me as I begin to over analyse every single move and feeling. My psychiatrist is trying to be helpful. He was resistant to focus on anything except PTSD. It has taken some time to get meds sorted and still working on it really. Very frustrating. The loss of self confidence is shattering. However it quickly returns.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance