Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My life partner has Bipolar ii

evening @Former-Member just checking in to see how your going? how are things in your new house and community?

thinking of you too @Jay-e @Smc @Appleblossom @Shaz51 and all passing through here too

Settling in ok @outlander  thanks. Slowly getting to know people and finding things we can do.

that is good to hear @Former-Member 👏👍

@outlander @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @Determined thanks for checking in everyone, after a long week MsJ is over the contagious bit and back at work but super tired. Which means I'm also feeling super tired with doing all the cooking, cleaning, doggy-care etc but things are pretty good other than that. How is everyone else doing?? I for one am happy it's Friday haha!

hello @Jay-e , how is your saturday going 

we did 4 hours gardening at my mum`s 

tired now and relaxing 

watching sign when mr shaz has had enough and then to stop 

Hello @Former-Member , @outlander , @Appleblossom , @Faith-and-Hope , @Sophie1 

Hi @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Jay-e @outlander @Appleblossom  we had a friend over this weekend and he has gone home now so now I am doing some work I owed work from a sick day the other week .. feels never ending at moment 😾

hello @Sophie1 , @Former-Member , @Jay-e , @outlander , @Appleblossom , @greenpea , @Faith-and-Hope 

what a day today 

had morning tea with mum and aunty 

came home , had lunch 

Mr shaz decided to fix the connections between the ute and the trailer @Determined 

3rd attempt and driving 30 kms there and back , it is finally fixed xxxxx

@Shaz51 @Former-Member @Jay-e @outlander 

How is everyone going?

Sorry, I've been a little M I A on here lately. My days have been pretty relaxed lately since Mr Jones has been home we have been keeping a low profile. He's been home for 4.5 weeks and today we arranged our 1st social outing with friends... but that all went downhill this morning. He hasn't gotten out of bed for 2 days. I think the dreaded bipolar low has hit us once again (faster rapid cycling than ever before, its normally 14 weeks... not 4). 

I've got to say I always know it is going to pop up but I'm not ready this time around. Its hit me like a ton of bricks. 

Mr Jones wont take my advice and call the service of our local 24/7 government mental health team (they have been helping him since he's been home from the hospital). I'm not going to try and force anything as it only divides us.  

Just a shout of to all of you who are riding this out of control rollercoaster. Heart

Hope you are all well. Can't believe its nearly halfway through February. Back to work for me in 2 weeks after having 6 months off. I wont know myself. haha 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Lish51014 

Thought I would tag you over here just so you know that you are not alone please do feel free to start your own story). There are a few of us who contribute to this discussion thread who have had partners who have attempted.  Emotional and confusing times. Sending ever so gentle thoughts your way. We are here to help and support. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance