Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My life partner has Bipolar ii

Trust you have an enjoyable time with the visitors and that both 2 legged and 4 legged family members will enjoy their stay @Sophie1 .

Will probably try and get a bit more tidying up done around home.

@Former-Member 🌻💐💛💛

I signed up for the forums for a completely different reason, then discovered this thread and wished I'd found this site years ago.

My parter of 20 years has BP2, along with epilepsy (controlled with medication) and depression thrown in to keep things interesting.

It can be bloody frustrating, especially when it is all about them and anything I might be going through personally will always be diminished by their struggles.  Glad to find a place where other people understand.

Morning @gyre and welcome to the forums.

I am glad you found us here, and I remember the relief I felt when I discovered Sane.  It was recommended by a helpline associated with our issues.  While BP2 is not at the heart of our difficulties, I have a DIL challenged this way, so my Son1 is her main carer / support person.

It ain’t easy ......

Welcome @gyre  im in similar boat to you 22yrs with partner with BP2 anxiety depression ... way fun - I hear you loud and clear sigh ... check out my thread or tag me for a chat anytime 🙂 I started my own discussion / thread about my partner so when I want to whinge or ask questions re my partner I have a spot to  do it and people who will listen who truly understand - feel free to do the same or ask qns or anything anytime - makes a huge difference to know this group is always here no matter what and really get it 

hello and welcome @gyre Heart

I think a few of us can concur @gyre feeling anything we are going through is diminished by their struggles *sigh

Mr Darcy feels he is not doing so well, he is having interrupted sleep and I am tired.  

Feeling for you @Former-Member ..... 💕

I got myself into a pickle worrying about our house situation @Faith-and-Hope  which did not help either but that situation has in part resolved which has been a weight off my mind.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance