Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Lost in life

@FragileMe, my mum has stacks of books, pens and pencils thats for sure.  She's so meticulous when doing them under the magnifying glass.  Now I have got her one that clamps she is still in the habit of picking up the old one.  I tried to get her to have a go at one of my hobbies last night and she wouldn't have a bar of it lol 🙂  We recently got a laminator so that it protects some of the ones she has completed.  I can't believe how cheap some of the books are and how great the pictures are that are in them.  I really enjoy the ones with animals that are made up out of plants and flowers.  Some of the mandalla ones are nice to 🙂  What are your favourites to do?

Re: Lost in life

@Gazza75 thats a neat idea! I have a led lamp I use over head to minimize shadows which helps nicely 🙂

I photocopy drom the books and put mine in display folders to keep them nice 🙂 also means I can use permanent marker and water colours without worrying if they'll ruin the book or other pages.

Ooh pretty! You might like a Sweden Artist Maria Trolle then, her books are floral and with animals amd we're seeing some faries and a dragon too it's awesome! Another favourite of mine is Hanna Karlzon, also swedish. I'll post some pics of some pages I've coloured over the weekend. I have heaps of books but tend to lean towards those two artists the most over the past 6 to 12 months.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance