Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Living with Loneliness

@doldip ohh that's A LOT going on.

These days there's lots of awareness about ADHD, hopefully your daughter gets good support & understanding. Rest up 💚

Hello my dear @Lila3 ,

Hope you are okay. So good to see you!

Hey @Doldip15 !

I don't want you to feel lonely! Have you meat @Gemma13 ? @Gemma13 is @tonys book keeper, friend and confidant. 

Despite tonys being unwell, they have sent Gemma to bring good tidings and especially named you.

You see? There are so many people who care about you.

I think I wrote a line of nonsense as I fell asleep sorry all! Tend to lose my conscious self and speak, think, write anything that isn’t real or is simply a jumble of my minds creation! Worse when you’re actually talking to someone- especially if that someone is your psychiatrist! Second worst was Paramedic! Sorry I can’t explain what i wrote as there is no meaning to that lost brain! Apologies again!
@Doldip15

You’re fine @Doldip15  no complain, never explain.I’ve certainly been there. Just go with your good self.

G

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance