Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Jamc
Senior Contributor

I give up

I give up just trying to feel safe is so much hard work just lay here and dream that i can 

5 REPLIES 5
blithe
Senior Contributor

Re: I give up

Hi @Jamc,

I'm sorry you're feeling like giving up. You mentioned in the other thread that you'd been to the gym - that doesn't sound like giving up to me.

Sometimes being still and not "doing" anything is what we need. Are you safe right now, or is there anything you can do to get safer?

blithe

Jamc
Senior Contributor

No just tired from gym and as say to my Psycholist when i do thing sRight i Start to Doubt Myself

Hi @Jamc

It's great that you've been able to make the connection that your psychologist pointed out to you.

How are you travelling today?

Nik

Jamc
Senior Contributor

Great went and had a 30min workout with my trainer at gym she pushed real hard and i have been just sitting here feeling tired but great

Content/trigger warning
::)

I have heard that some people are so unused to happiness or feeling good that they talk themselves out of it ... but we can "challenge those thoughts"

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance