Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Good morning

quite possibly re before xmas, it's all a bit flexible, I said yes, its private, they said happy, person staying there is just starting to move out, was renting from a mate, so it could be a week, its as soon as they get out and I sign up @Former-Member

yes, there is a Party .. @Shaz51 is onto that Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ah, well that sounds all good then @TAB...no real pressure but a sure thing. Perfect.😊

yep, won't know myself once start to get settled in @Former-Member Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

So very true @TAB 😊

yeah been a while since can hang outside unobserved, not having to hear or see people, or had a bathtub or own shower or toilet except at work camp  ..gonna set stereo up and crank it ..forgotten that been on headphones forever lol . no one taking car space or blocking it off with bins or cars .. the list goes on ..dunno how I did it @Former-Member lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ha,ha.. I think you do what cha gotta do at time @TAB..have done my time in a caravan too. A house if like freedom. I really appreciated my space when I finally arrived in my own abode away from others as I chose.
Ahhhh I'm exhausted now.
I can only hear mum mum,mum and have endless dishes,whingeing...until sigh...cup of tea for me! 😊
Or I lament on conversation and go downhill!

..you do watcha gotta do Smiley Happy @Former-Member lol ..least if they're not quiet they're not up to anything lol Cat Tongue

Former-Member
Not applicable

😱 @TAB...😊...tis true.
Think I need a Jack! N real beer garden!!
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks for call out @Former-Member  xoxo  Hi there @TAB  Cat Happy

Found it by accident. looking around on here, when I should be cooking dinner, lol.

Storm approaching, hope the power stays on.

I don't get notifications when someone taggs me on here, so if I don't answer you ever, you know it's because I haven't seen your message.  

Sounds like you've had a busy day.  The joys of getting home after a busy day and then having to cook etc............  What's for dinner in your house?  Dont worry if you don't have time to answer, I know you're busy.  I need to get my butt in the kitchen anyway.

House is looking better, slowly.  Some of the white blinds have been put up.  Some were taken back, because I didn't think to measure all the windows before I went to Spotlight.  That's ok though, because they have sales on all the time, I'll get them next blind sale.  Wasn't too sure if I wanted in all windows, but now I do.

Hubby and I took more of the timber blinds down anyway, from the windows where it doesn't matter if we have anything, eg in the kitchen and family room.  It looks so different, so much nicer.  Nice and light, makes the house look bigger.  Can't wait to get white blinds up in the rest of the house.

Anyway, off I go to kitchen.  xoxoxox  Cat LOL

..will have my own Beer Garden soon!! .. @Former-Member lol Cat Tongue

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance