Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Pippa
Contributor

Going on 6 years

The trees are speaking to me, the music plays as words, there are messages for me on every station. My psychic ability is khaos. Where have those 6 years gone? Am I no closer to achieving something? Everyday I swallow my pride and pray it's not a bad day. Because on a bad day I am empty, I am in turmoil, my mind will not focus and I find it hard to speak. Communication with anyone is such a difficult thing, on a bad day.<br>Thankfully those bad days are occurring less and less.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Going on 6 years

Hi Pippa,

Welcome to the forums!
It's great to hear that those bad days are happening less & less.
What sort of things are you doing to cause the decrease of bad days?

Nik

Hi Pippa,

Let today and tomorrow be days that your mind is able to focus, the turmoil becomes the comforting beat of your heart and you are no longer empty.  Let it be filled with the music you want to hear and trees standing silently, stong and protective.  Let it be days that you are able to say what you want heard as you speak your truth with pride and confidence.  Let there be more and more good days.  Such is my prayer for you.

I read stength in what you have managed in the 6 years.  One of my biggest turning points was when I could describe the difference between the bad (black) and the grey - this helped me create more colour.

What colour are your bad days? What colour is your day today?  May you paint the "good" colours with bold and thick strokes.

Crystal

Hi Pippa,

Wow, the trees speak to you!  The only problem might be in being able to filter out the chatter and have some space to think.

There is a book about dealing with bipolar called "The Best of Times, the Worst of Times" by an admirable lady whose last name is Rowe.

The book was a real help to me some years back when I was going through a rough patch.

I hope you can build a safe, quiet place to shelter through the bad days.  You might already have that, you sound like a resourceful person.

I have a cave to shelter in, myself.  Here's to cosy times!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance