Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Eh87
Contributor

Going from bad to worse

I knew to
Some extent I havnt been well for a while. So hard to get into to see a psychologist to start of with and I finally have started seeing someone. I have started to realise things are just getting worse. Everything in my life has blown up around me. A relationship that according to him wasn't really a relationship and I took things to personal. Now the only person iny life I felt like I got along with ( my new housemate also a friend from an old job) mysteriously started not coming home for a few nights then turned into only being home for 2 nights in 3 weeks and hadn't really spokenich to me about who she was hanging out with and why. I feel abandoned and even though it's not a relationship and we shouldn't be joined at the hips after I realised it wasn't just a couple of nights I got really upset, depressed and no matter how I explain or what I say I feel like I am crazy. I'm afraid things are awkward now. She doesn't understand and I'm starting to feel like I have more to fix up. I don't know how to explain to anyone. It's not feelin lonely, I feel like anything to starts to givee happiness doesn't last long. I cant get away from this.

2 REPLIES 2
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Going from bad to worse

Hi @Eh87 ,

I get that feeling of wondering if you are crazy or losing it. I think it all the time... my psychologist tells me that everything i express to her is normal 'under my circumstances'. I'm glad that you have gotten into a psychologist. I wouldnt know where i was with out mine. Have you been able to talk with them about these feelings? I also wonder if you are able to go out and be around other people during the day? I find it hard at times when im really depressed or anxious to get out, but being around safe people does help at times too. I'm trying to push myself to join a gym to get myself out of the house during the week when the kids are at school/kindy and to help me battle a bit of the anxiety that i have.. have read so many times that exercise helps - hopefully i'll get through the doors... and then hope that my body doesnt fall apart on me!

I also find that i feel like there is always something bad coming around the corner. If I realise that something is starting to go right for me i start to panic and think of all the things that could go wrong with it. Its not a nice feeling and i often find myself dwelling on these things if i am not careful. Something i'm really trying to work on.

Hope you are going ok tonight

LJ

Re: Going from bad to worse

I'm confused.. Is it he or she? And is your relationship intimate?

Cheer up buttercup x
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance