Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

GeminiLion
Senior Contributor

GeminiRoar: My final post. I quit.

I quit. Im over it. You cant say this. You cant say that. You cant talk about this group or about that group. Its like walking on eggshells. 

I got to learn to stand on my own feet. Been alone all my life. Im use to it. You ask for help and you get doors slam in your face. I am alone. 

Take care everyone. Best of luck in the future. Hopefully you will see this post before it too is pulled or you are not allowed to use the word "take" and "care" together.

I hope you all find happiness. Best of luck. 

8 REPLIES 8

Re: GeminiRoar: My final post. I quit.

Hi @GeminiLion 

Sounds like it's a frustrating time for you. I'll send you an email shortly to clarify where you are at.

All the best

Joe The Lion

I'm sorry to hear you feel the way you do @GeminiLion

hi @GeminiLion I hear you, I was pretty confused by how a post I did was interpreted by moderation, it was weird & I don't get it.

I'm very independent too and have always been on my own, I stand on my own two feet a lot. But I hope you don't have to leave the forum. I respect your choice but maybe you could try just taking a break from it for a while. It would be a shame if you have friendships here to leave them behind permanently and there is the possibility of making new friendships in the future.

Take care of yourself.

@GeminiLion- I hope you can find peace and a sense of direction.  Take care of yourself and maybe drop in once in a blue moon if you can.  Let us know how things are going with you.  I hope its not your final post. I think people here are trying to help you if you let them.

@GeminiLion  take care my friend

we are here for you

Sorry to hear you're feeling like that @GeminiLion. There's a lot of people here who enjoy your company so hopefully you're back soon Heart 

I hear you and feel the same.  Just don't know how to delete myself from the site!

Just don't give up on yourself, take baby steps and be as kind to yourself as you'd like people to be to you.  The tide always changes, we just have to hang on for dear life till it does, and it always does.  Take care.

When I left I had the management xxxxx me apologising saying they reviewed what had been removed and it did not go against their policies that moderator had been spoken too. And that feedback will be taken on board to ensure dont leave and site will be there to help people in need not turn them away creating tge very problem it is ment to assist with. I.e. isolation, social space, having somewhere to turn to in need etc.

I was encorage for a few weeks to return. 

Nothing here has actually changed. It is still doing the complete opposite to what it is suppose to be doing. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance