Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Family Estrangement

My dear friend @Razzle 

I really feel for you 

thinking of you 

hugs and love your way ❤️❤️❤️

This is very timely for me and others im sure.

I was just about to put up a post about my children (35 & 39 years). They completely ostrisize me. They are embarressed about my mental health problems.Ihave CPTSD & depression. My heart bleeds when i think of them and my grandchildren. I wish i just heard from them every now and then.

CKS

Oh that must be so difficult to cope with @silverspoon  

im sorry this is happening for you. 

Hugs ❤️

@silverspoon  💜💕💜💕

Sure is I feel like I am a broken record and everyone is sick of listening but I miss them so much

I am the same haven't talked with my son for 3 years his sister caused so much hurt telling him things now he says he is an orphan his dad committed suicide when he was 2 I raised 3all by myself sometimes having 3jobs I adored him I did the fathers role as well motor bikes boats gun club private school and cars and now not even a text message I don't exist I have cried enough tears to fill an ocean and stil cry at the thought of him Why just a text  my daughter is spiteful and lies a lot she has contact so un fair I feel for you 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance