Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Dealing with intrusive thoughts - my struggle!

Keep on keeping on @Molliex

Sometimes that's the only antidote.

Hi @Molliex 

So your Nan is near her end - hopefully for her sake it's not long - I'm glad she's on a pain drip - that will ease her passing

But it's hard for you - always hard for people standing around - don't worry about the actuality now - you can't possibly know how it will feel - I have lost my parents, grand-parents and my son - all were different - when it's time for the seniors to depart then of course we don't want them to leave but they must and it's the way life is

I'm so glad I know - and your SH - it's been less so that's a plus - especially with the stress of your Nan and the fires - it's really too you were able to share this with a couple of friends irl - this is a helpful strategy - and sharing with us too - well done

All the best with your pdoc appointments - feeling as if it's all hopeless is pretty normal - yes - you just have to work through it - I remember telling my psychiatrist so long ago now that he was wrong - it could never change - but it did. It might feel easier once your Nan passes - I hope so

I hope it's not too long - waiting and feeling as if you are on the edge of it all is not easy at all - we are all here for you

Dec

dont give up.jpeg

@Molliex, you're doing real well 👍  Baby steps still get us there.  💜 & 🙏s  for your nan and family ❤️🧡💛💚💙

My SI re inspection has come+gone, as thoughts do. Caused a lot of anxiety though, and still cant  Bing myself to toss the means away (lose the option) but certainly not suicidal today 😁, far from it. Actually I did some sewing today, always boosts the mood. Hemmed and hung two window curtains... and the weather is divine here... even caught myself out singing 😮🎶 Its a miracle lol.

Trying to make the most of feeling good this day, don't even have any aches and pains, . 🤔what DID i eat yesterday.?  Wish i could stay like this. 

Wonder I'm bipolar lol? what difference would a new label make anyway, sigh. Today's a good day and I'm gonna let it feed my soul to remember in shadow days 🌞🌷🌞🌷🌞

Well done @Former-Member. I hope you've had a soul soothing day ❤️💜

Thank you all for your supportive replies. I am truly grateful 💚

Hugs @Molliex  ❤️

Hi all. My Nana passed away this morning. She wasn't in any pain her final days, but she had gone blind and was very confused. I am so relieved her suffering is over, but I am also sad - she was such a special person to me. I will be heading back to New Zealand soon. xx

@outlander @BlueBay @Former-Member @Owlunar @MDT @Angels333 @eth @Former-Member @Maggie @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 and anyone else who is passing through x

Sending warm wishes and condolences @Molliex .  Take care and safe travels.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance