Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

X

X

Zoe7
Community Guide

Re: Dark Skies

So sorry about your dog @Wanderer I can only imagine how difficult that would be for you Smiley Sad I could not imagine my life without my little Toby so am so feeling for you. Heart

X

X

Zoe7
Community Guide

My sister just recently lost her cat @Wanderer and she has really struggled with the loss - she is also moving home and work as well so it has been an exceptionally stressful and difficult time for her ...much like you - so many changes along with grief and loss - it is hard on some days to just find the energy to get through the day but you have plans and that is a good thing. Keep taking one step at a time as you find your feet in this new life away from the farm and think of your beautiful dog still having room to run around wherever he is Heart

greenpea
Senior Contributor

Heart have a lovely Christmas and a wonderful New Year  Wanderer @Wanderer 

X

X

So sorry about your dog  @Wanderer Heart

sending you and your daughter hugs for tomorrow

are you seeing your other children xxxxx

X

X

Shaz51
Community Guide

yes @Wanderer Heart

my  4 step children all live in 3 different states , so we won`t be seeing them this christmas xx

X

X

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance