Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Shaz51
Community Guide

Re: Dark Skies

hugs @Wanderer Heart

X

X

Your pictures are very evocative and show depth. @Wanderer 

Heart

It can take a lot of energy choosing to feed the white wolf when the black one rears its ugly head.

Heart

Maybe that is why some days are bed days.  I also call it grief work or emotional work.  For a long time I thought I would never feel like getting up, but it did happen, so now I find beating myself up about it less, and I get more done.

I am also wary about meds and seen bad stuff, but eventually went on stronger ones a couple of years ago.  I havemanaged to keep a cap on them, and was quite determined to, and can now see a time when I wean myself off them.

Whatever gets you through in as best shape possible.

Also with B&W duality there can be poignant beauty.   Here is a famous pic of a beautiful woman.  You can see the physical strain in her face.

DustBowl Woman CaliforniaDustBowl Woman California

X

X

Shaz51
Community Guide

how are you going my @Wanderer Heart

@Appleblossom@greenpea@Zoe7@The-red-centaur 

my mum now has staf nfection in her wound which she had a fall xx

X

X

A lot of people think of going bush. @Wanderer It does give a sense of peace.

I only go for short spurts and make the most of my mini garden. 

No good that the doc has lost your trust. I struggled with attitudes like that in my parenting. I hope you find someone better. 

X

X

I will remember you @Wanderer 

I have known what it is like to be invisible.

Your bush skills will probably be helpful, to yourself and others, no matter what you choose. I am a city person, but spent a little time in the country growing up, and YES due to humanity being pretty horrible and selfish in general, I turned to the silence and felt moments of calm, connectedness and peace walking in the bush. 

Maybe work on the reality of lack of jobs in age and physical ability range with ... obligations ...

There is dignity and a tradition of self reliance and bush survival. My father spoke of it, but did not have skills either and died when I was young anyway. I am not sure what resources you still have ... dream from a place of self respect, allow the black and white wolves a little space with the dingoes, move forward, and see where it leads you ...

Heart

Hugs @Wanderer 

did they say why your DSP was rejected 

I have tried twice in 10 years and hve been rejected both times 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance