Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: BPD Awareness featuring SPECTRUM VIC

@Shaz51 thanks 🤗

Welcome @roses1 we have not met, I hope you like our forums that cover all Different Mental health issues and disabilities. Then we can have just chat groups here as well you will certainly makes friends on here we are like virtual family.

@BlueBay @Former-Member  I feel just the same as you's do, one minute we will be fine and then any little thing sets me off and I hate it, it takes longer to calm down and most days I don't want to wake up either, I'm on mood stabilizer to help me sleep. I have other MH issues as well but I find the BPD to be the hardest to live with, like you I just take one minute at a time each day.

@Shaz51 @Angels333 @Owlunar @nashy hope you are doing ok

@Shaz51 - I unfortunately missed this, is there any way that we can listen or watch?

@FigBell0917 Hey there! Our online events are entirely text based 🙂 You can most definitely follow up and read through by clicking here.

Amazing thank you @nashy 🙂

@saturnzoon 

@Shaz51 

@nashy 

@roses1 

@BlueBay 

Anyone else with bpd

After i get triggered.

My head becomes consumed with neg thoughts im no good im worthless its always me why are they attacking me again etc

If i talk to someone i ramble on & often bring up past traumas. You cant really talk much sense into cause i cant stop talking.

People can try to speak to me but i hardly hear them. I think im just reacting to whatevers going on in my head

My brain just doesnt settle til ive said everything. Then i withdraw from society , feel embarassed cause once again ive revealed the other side of me to a total stranger.

I then dont feel like doing anything. I have to push myself to go for a walk. There at least im still alone. I dont feel like doing singing prac. Its really hard to concentrate too. Ive done lollipop duty the day after & its like im not fully there. I kinda feel spaced out & generally sad.  I certainly couldnt cope with an 8hr job.  An hr here & there is all i can cope with for now. Cause i never know when the next person will trigger me. After about 3 days i start to wake up feeling normal again. Clearly the mood stabilizer has balanced me back out. The neg thoughts have gone & its back quiet in my head again

@nashy @Shaz51 @Former-Member @FigBell0917 @roses1 @eth @cutiepiekitty @BlueBay 

Is there any way to get hold off the session so I could see it, @nashy I clicked on the link you have but that only brings up the people who were part of it but you can't see any posts from the night

hello @FigBell0917 Heart

and thank you @nashy Smiley Very Happy

hello @Eilo , @Former-Member Heart

how are you today

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance