Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: Any diagnosed germophobes or hoarders on this forum?

@Anastasia πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

@Emelia8 πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

@Maggie  am so happy to see you! I jumped on here straight away when I saw your message just now. Thank you for thinking of me Heart I think of you and miss you every day. Have you been getting my messages in your email notifications? Maybe you switched notifications off... Sending lots of πŸ’œ back πŸ’œ

@outlander  I've got my new reading glasses. They're freaking me out! I like the style but they're making my distance vision blurry and when I take them off or put them on they make everything blurry for a minute or so till my eyes adjust. Feeling a bit dizzy! Do you think I'll adjust?

Very special friendship you have with @Maggie dear @NatureLover ...I am so happy you've seen her message πŸ’•πŸŒΈπŸ’•

Awww, you're so lovely @Anastasia  Heart

Not really @NatureLover but I know of your special connection and I know you would have been concerned. In real life I would have excitedly texted or called you to let you know so I was very happy to see you here today. Oh and yes your eyes will adjust. It's not nice to begin with. I'm sure the optometrist warned you it takes a little time to get used to them. You won't even notice soon, you'll just have 20 20 vision again πŸ™πŸ’•

@Anastasia , yes am very concerned about Maggie. I trust she knows what's best for herself though, and that that includes taking a break right now 😞

Thank you so much for reassuring me about the glasses! The optometrist didn't warn me that it would be like this to start with! I don't like the dizzy feeling 😞 But I have to say, the ease of reading is amazing πŸ™‚ It's like the pages have got so much bigger, including on my phone!

Gosh, not good, silly considering it is your first pair. Never mind now you can be reassured all is good. I remember looking out of the window of the first floor beinag able to read numberplates on vehicles which was a first! You'll love them, enjoy @NatureLover xox 

@NatureLover  I have notifications turned off. Like I said earlier, I think of you often. I am not well enough to be here. I hope you are taking care of yourself. Leaving a pic of my most recent mandala. Painting is helping. You have always appreciated my art. Thankyou.πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

DD645F19-ADAB-483F-9323-3B40CE7606C6.jpeg

@Maggie  your mandala is stunning, thanks for sharing it, it gives me pleasure πŸ™‚ And I'm so glad you feel up to painting, and that's it's helping πŸ™‚

Thanks also for letting me know your notifications are turned off, so I won't continue to leave you messages. I'm just so sorry things are so bad for you πŸ˜₯ Sending lots of πŸ’œ and wishes and thoughts for you πŸ’œ

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance