Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

@Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope hoping both of your days go well

💛💜

💚💜 @Zoe7 @Snowie 

@Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Anastasia @Sans911 and all others...

Mum is back at the hospital - my sister took her in this morning (we can't be in the hospital with her because of restrictions). She is in a lot of pain and has had continued nausea since she went home. They are doing tests, x-rays, etc. to try to find out what is happening and make her more comfortable. Just a waiting game now in the hope they can help her and she feels a little better quickly. I of course won't be going to her place today but hoping she is able to go home today and I can go tomorrow - but need to wait and see ...really worried about her Smiley Sad

So sorry to hear @Zoe7 

Sending 🙏 and 💞 for you all xxx

Mum is on her way home now @Anastasia My sister called by so I could see her and she looks so tired and so drained. The anti-nausea meds are helping a little and she has a script for more so I am very much hoping that helps her. She needs to be able to get up and moving slowly for her hip to gain mobility but right now with both the nausea and pain all she wants to do is lay down and sleep when she can. I will go to see her tomorrow and do what I can to help - my sister has been doing everything as my Dad is also not in a good place - super worried about both of them Smiley Sad There is a lot of work outside I can help with but it will take days to get done - if it is not raining tomorrow I can at least make a start. Going to be a long day and night for me here to get work things done so I can spend the day at my parents' tomorrow ....need 72 hours in the day Smiley Frustrated

On the positive side I have ordered something for my sister's partner so just my sister and Dad to go - that will have to wait a couple of weeks though as I do not have the funds left right now to cover everything and buy presents as well.

@Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Sans911 @Owlunar Christmas is not going to be at my place - thank goodness. My sister is getting the kitten and he will be there before Christmas so we are having it at her place 😁👍

@Zoe7 

Glad your mum is heading home but still worrying.

It's good that christmas is not at your house, one thing you don't have to worry about.

Hope your day is going ok hun

💜💜

Super worried about Mum @Snowie She looks so tired and frail - not at all the Mum I know - this surgery and complications has really knocked her around Smiley Sad So day not going as planned at all but have to work with what we have hey. Will work on school stuff tonight so I can visit Mum tomorrow and begin cleaning up her garden for her.

How is your day going?

It must be hard to see your mum like this @Zoe7 Hoping she comes well soon and she is back to the mum that you know.

My day has been quite rough, but that seems the norm these days. Just sitting down having a coffee now.

It should not be the norm @Snowie - you deserve so much better Smiley SadHeart 

Struggling for so long and so constantly is in itself draining so take all the moments you can for yourself - enjoy your coffee and hopefully some fur baby hugs.

No probably shouldn't be the norm but it is what it is @Zoe7 

Just putting one foot in front of the other for now.

Having some nice cuddles with my fur baby!!

Hoping you are getting some cuddles too 💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance