Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

My house is not falling apart but there is lots that needs doing @Appleblossom I have mainly been concetrating on the outside and living room but the whole inside of the house needs painting but a lot of preparation work to do before that can happen. The kitchen is functional but needs a complete refit - not likely to be able to do that for a couple more years though as need to save a bit to do that.

Had a less than productive afternoon. Got a couple of things from the old school but couldn't get everything so will need to go back on the weekend. Hopefully nobody else will be there and I can get done what I need to and never have to go back. I need my mum to help as she has the key to let me in so when I go back will depend on when she can help out. My sister will help again and I am so grateful for that too.

Feeling a bit flat this afternoon but I am putting that down to being so tired - going to try to get a few more things done this evening though and then get back out in the garage tomorrow. I want it all done by Wednesday and there is still so much to do. 

Hugs to all having a less than desirable day today and sending some smiles also just in case it becomes contagious for everyone here Smiley Very Happy

@Appleblossom @MDT @TAB @Sam3 @CheerBear and all passing through...

I know that feeling re having to pick stuff up from work and hoping no ones there @Zoe7 I used to think I was the only one that did it, til heard people talking about 'the walk of shame'  ..not that it applies to you

It just so happened that one of the reasons I wanted to leave that school was because of one of the other teachers and what she had been saying - and she was one that was there today - so that unsettled me a little @TAB I will get over it but just sitting with some of those feelings tonight. Going to watch some tennis and hope for an early night then will get stuck into the garage again tomorrow.

Hellllllooooo @Zoe7, @TAB, @MDT, @Appleblossom, @Sam3 xx

thank you for the hugs @Maggie, i could feel them for the afternoon xoxo

Hello @Zoe7, @MDT, @TAB, @Appleblossom, @Sam3

@CheerBearxxxxxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

I should keep things to myself. 

Well hopefully you can process things @Zoe7 have you told anyone this in real life? 

Hello @Shaz51 How are you doing today?

Not today but I have talked to my pdoc and psych about it previously @TAB - so glad to be out of that school and today further cemented that for me.

big hugs my @Former-Member HeartHeart

I had a dream about my very frail mum last night , i woke up and I was wet with sweat

hello @Zoe7, @TAB, @MDT, @Appleblossom

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance