Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Good ideas happening there @Zoe7 πŸ‘

One load of washing to do then that is done @Faith-and-Hope Dinner eaten and I really enjoyed it - baked potatoes and carrots, steamed beans and broccoli and pork with rosemary gravy, with a sprinkle of mint sauce πŸ˜‹

Also just ordered a jigsaw puzzle for Mum for Christmas - so I have nearly finished shopping for her for Christmas and her birthday ...just have the rest of the family to go and no idea what I am getting for any of them Smiley Frustrated

Sounds yum @Zoe7 .  Just starting to cook my dinner here - D2 ate while she was out.  SalmonTikka with garlic rice tonight πŸ˜‹

It's finally Friday @Zoe7 hope you can put your feet up a little this weekend πŸ’ž

Hugs to Cat and Tobes too x

@Faith-and-Hope πŸ‘‹πŸ’ž

@Anastasia πŸ‘‹πŸ’•

Oh that sounds yummy too @Faith-and-Hope ...making me hungry again - might have to have tomorrow's meal tonight lol 

Got the last load of washing on and need to clean up the kitchen. I don't think I am going to get much work done tonight - just too tired but if I can get the housework done then will have the rest of the weekend to do the rest. 

Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Unfortunately think my feet are going to continue to be running for most of the weekend @Anastasia Smiley Sad It is going to be like that until the term is over then I will have a couple of days to sleep before I tackle Christmas. I have ordered most of Mum's presents for both Christmas and her birthday so just need to work out what to get everyone else - hate that part because everyone is so hard to buy for and I am on a very tight budget this year Smiley Sad 

How are you?

Is there outlet shopping anywhere near you @Zoe7 ?

Another idea is to offer homemade vouchers eg for a neck and shoulders massage, making the recipient's favourite desert just for them, washing their car, doing a basket of ironing, 2 hours of weeding .....

I am packing this weekend Hon ..... going to visit some baby dragons I know ...... 

No outlet shopping here @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Sad Funny you should suggest homemade vouchers as that is what we did in the class with the kids for Father's Day. I have been doing some internet searching tonight for ideas but haven't come up with anything yet - not that I could afford right now anyway. I will have a chat to Mum and my sister tomorrow about what to get Dad and my sister's partner then I'll head to the market next week before the memorial and see what I can find. 

The most exciting news I have heard though is that you are going to see your baby dragons - that has put the biggest smile on my face and really lifted me up tonight ...I am sooooooooooooooo happy for you ...and you will finally meet the new little one πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸŽ‰βœ¨πŸ’•

😏 @Zoe7 .....

@Faith-and-Hope Very little sleep but have to get on with it Smiley Sad Sending you so much love and happy packing vibes ....cannot wait to hear how your baby dragons and bd junior are - that is going to be a very happy day for you all when you arrive... ✈😍

The Blue Baby Dragon Story | Sunflower

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance