Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Not a lot of sleep last night - nightmares again but you know what that is like @Snowie Smiley Sad

Will head off to see Mum soon and hope she has had some sleep and is feeling much better today. They gave her meds to help with the nausea and counteract the effects of the ABs so very much hoping that has helped. She has been in so much pain for a long time so really needed the op - hoping now that when she recovers it really does help her to be able to do the things she loves.

Sorry to hear you didn't get much sleep last night hon @Zoe7 Yes we both know how hard it is with those nightmares.

Hoping your mum is a little better today. It is such a long recovery but hopefully the op is worth it for her.

It was one of the toughest nights for a long time @Snowie I think everything is catching up to me all at once - which shouldn't surprise me but hard to deal with still.I have no choice but to ride it out and keep going though - going to be slower than I need today but it is what ot is. 

Heading off to see Mum now then some grocery shopping and home to get more work started - would rather be sleeping but it has to be done Smiley Sad

Those nights are hard hon, sorry you had to go through that @Zoe7 

Hoping today goes ok and your mum is better.

Take care hon ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž Thinking of your @Zoe7 and hoping it all goes well today.

๐Ÿ‘‹โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿ’• @Snowie @Anastasia @Exoplanet @Lee82 @Sans911 .... anyone else around

@Zoe7  I hope your mum is feeling better today. Sometimes a day is all it takes to turn things around.

Be gentle with yourself this christmas period. It can be frantic at the shops, and sometimes that energy affects us negatively. So be sure you get lots of down time at home.

@Faith-and-Hope @Snowie Have visited Mum and she is doing much better - even been up and moving around a little (with the aid of a walker).  At this stage it looks like she will be able to go home on Tuesday so that is also good news. I will go in again tomorrow but may not be able to on Monday - depends how long our meeting goes for.

Also done the shopping and put it all away, got the washing in, folded and put away some - the rest can be ironed later. Having a rest now before I get into some school work. It is a nice day so Tobes and Cat are both outside in the sun - Tobes won't stay there long ('cos I am inside lol) but Cat will most likely be outside all day now. Little sweethearts are so gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•

โค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ‹ @Zoe7 

๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ’ž @utopia 

Mum is a lot better today thanks @utopia Smiley Very Happy This year we have a few extra days after the end of term and before Christmas so I will have a little bit of time to organise everything. I will be avoiding the shops as much as I can and getting things done over the next few weeks when I am able to. I will have to go shopping with my Dad though so that will be hectic. We usually get things done pretty quickly together though - and it is the one day of the year we spend together - so whilst I do not want to deal with the shops, I do like being with my Dad for the day Heart

Hi @Zoe7   big congratulations from me regarding confirmation of permanence at your current school.  So good to hear.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance