Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Thanks @oceangirl 🙏 💕

Hi @Shaz51 

@Zoe7 take care, sweetie. 

Still so tired - not the best night Smiley Sad Going to need to sleep again before I go to see my Mum @Faith-and-Hope 

Hearing you hun. Still in my thoughts. @Zoe7 💜

@Faith-and-Hope Hey hun. Hope you are doing ok. Sending you lots of grntle hugs 💗

@oceangirl thanks for the pics. ❤️

@Zoe7 Heart I'm glad fate threw a good thing in there {the new art teaching job at the new school being permanent}, it really sounds like you needed it Heart

Lots of love & understanding to you HeartHeartHeart

Hugs @Zoe7 💞

Hi @Lee82 @Exoplanet So much to get done this weekend in between visiting Mum. Can't go in to see her for another couple of hours so continuing to rest/sleep until then.

@Exoplanet I really am happy about thr permanent position = it has been such a long road to get here but I can finallsy put the old school behind me Smiley Very Happy

@Anastasia Hugs back to you Hon Heart

@Zoe7 sorry to hear about your mum but hoping it improves her life. My aunt just had a hip replacement and is slowly recovering at home.

Hoping you got some sleep last night hon and today goes ok.

Lots of love 💕💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance