Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Hi PM and others  ..lol @Pepsimax 

oh dear @Former-Member  yeah once upon a time @tab was around enoggera barracks  lol but went home and ran away when time came up.

yeah viet vets funny , most ncos were viet vets 1980 when i signed up.

No, my father is german, was panzer gunner 2.5 years on russian front

..absent father does not begin to describe his foibles re what is now called PTSD just pure rage then beatings then dont even look at him for 4 days at least it seemed to fade somehow well outwardly just less beatings/ok he decided  he was under physical threat from children despite being twice as strong etc .. it was a strange existence 

I got to see some of the parade in our city and was thinking of you @Former-Member .  I am so glad it came together for you .... 💜💐

ha ha du polaken @MDT  nah servus was ist 

@Boonana Hey Hon - checking in to see how your day has been Smiley Happy

@Faith-and-Hope I have finally begun to tackle the dining room table - I can now see half of it so getting it done by degrees. Washing up all done and kitchen tidied again as well - I even made my bed today Smiley Surprised Put clothes away that have been sitting in the spare room for a couple of weeks - next is to tackle the ironing ...might do some tonight and the rest tomorrow while watching the footy. I don't need the echidna done until next Friday so when the housework is done that I have started then I can get theat out and do a little each night duing the week. It will dry pretty quickly with the heater on.

How has your day been?

Emotionally a bit wobbly, but slow and chilled otherwise @Zoe7 .  We have a church service to get to shortly though, so I had better get moving now.  I have been lying down for a while .... low energy.

I was literally just thinking about you @Zoe7! My day has been alright.. how’s yours been?

Well done on all the achievements today @Zoe7 👍

After your post on Need a Shoulder I suspected you were a bit wobbly today Hon. Hopefully you can muster up enough energy to get through the church service - I presume that is your Good Friday special service @Faith-and-Hope A big weekend for you too with your Easter falling this weekend and all your baby dragons there so take it as easy as you can. I'll check in with you again later tonight Hon Heart

@Faith-and-Hope 💕🌹

@Boonana Pretty much spent the whole day on the couch snuggle up with Toby and the doona - then did some cleaning later on. Got a bit done and will do a little more tonight.

What have you been up to? How is your beautful Eddie - any more 'accidents'? Any further nasty threats from your mother?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance