Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

@MDT Hey I am so proud of you. You didn’t give in to darkness but stood up to the challenge head on. So well done. Hope you cook something nice to eat for dinner.

@saturnzoon Hope you are going okay. Look after yourself.

Hang in there @MDT Heart

very hard @outlander
Tests me in many ways

thanks @Shaz51

Going for a walk now anyway

im not surprised it would test anyone @MDT fingers crossed this one is a good result.

I sort of regret my choices tbh @outlander

I get most are in the same boat... But that isn't much to me atm...

Sorry for bringing the mood/tone down.

@MDT  you are ok mate

here for you always

big breath my friend , focus on the now , not tomorrow xx

you cant really change the past now @MDT I suppose the best thing to think about or to consider when applying for things etc is if youll feel regretful after applying etc
I know its probably not the best thing but what about looking at work at places like woolworths and coles. they often look for night time shelf packing and might be good for a reference, money and experience as well in the meantime till you find a job your more interested in?

@MDT Hey buddy - hope your walk helps Heart

Back from walk.

Thanks @Shaz51 😎 you are a mate 🙂

Yeah @outlander I know what you mean. Coles and woolies are very competitive too. Especially with younger people as they are cheaper. Legally they can pay less so they will. I do know what you mean regarding a fill in job. That's what I am trying to find. So far not much luck. Thanks though. I don't want to sound like I'm shutting you down because I do appreciate what you are saying.

Hey @Zoe7
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance