Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Sky news are talking about Folau. Bit over hearing about it @TAB

Hows cricket?

yea sick of it too 1/169 off 33 @MDT 

Shivers @TAB
Thats decent
Who got out?

warner, was really weird shot @MDT 

Didn't have sandpaper to help @TAB Lol

haha yeah people from other countries have done same or worse and virtually got away with it @MDT  

Bunnings should sponsor @TAB
Lol

hardy har @MDT 

Just need to rant/vent. I'm not going to tag anyone

I am sick of feeling like I have to prove myself to employers. I've always felt that I had to prove myself to people generally and I thought it had stopped but it seems like the only area where that matters is an area where I fail at it. I'm just tired of it all. I'm worried it will affect my work ethic and attitude. I'm really sick of feeling like a failure and wasting my life.

I want an opportunity but noe is giving me one... Because I haven't proven it enough apparently.

I am tired and annoyed at myself for not sorting it out sooner.

Here I am at 25 and still bloody struggling. It's almost as if the world has no time for 25 year old guys anymore - they just assume it's fine. It's pathetic and it's no wonder so many men suicide.

Maybe I am too honest or not honest enough. May I am a coward or too bold. I really don't know anymore and I'm so bored of it.

25 is the new 18 @MDT perhaps migrate to a foreign country and apply for a special area visa there is one in effect now where i live they want 500 extra immigrants to give jobs to lol

anyway sounds like you need to be doing something else you will still be at home age 40, guess people are now

get help dunno Assume you cant get newstart, but cant you access job programs? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance