Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: A long rave

@Adge, IIlovevyour trail of uplifting images and messages of hope here, sorry nobody seems to notice, I do. Keep being you, find compassionate places to hang out xox

Hi @Former-Member 

I agree about @Adge's sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational posts, and usually hit the like when I see them. A comment would be more sociable, but my energy is generally very low for now, am in some kind of shock response to life as it is now. 

Seems we are both up late tonight. How are you going?

Hi @greenpea seems like you are online as well in this late night. How have you been?

@Mazarita  Hey Mazzy 🙂 I have been okish. Have had to adjust to changes due to covid-19 like everyone else and it has been tough going. Especially changes of online consultations with pdoc and changes of support workers. Just taking time to adjust to it all. How have you been? I havent felt like talking much lately ..... it will change I hope soon :). Are you feeling a bit better my dear friend Mazzy? I went for a walk this morning with neighbour and will again tomorrow if the weather is not too atrocious. I like the rain dont get me wrong but not walking in it when the wind is blowing a gale as well and you end up coming home drenched lol. Take care dear Mazzy. I love you. peaxxx

Thanks @Former-Member I do appreciate your thoughts.

Yes sometimes often nobody notices.

Yet I find them inspiring, so I still put them there.

Adge

@Adge  sorry I have no idea where things are with the new layout.  Also I'm on a laptop which  I think looks different to if you're on a phone.

By the way, I always notice your memes (sometimes delayed if I'm not tagged) and always hit support when I see them.  You are seen here for sure and appreciated by lots of us.

Hi @eth I hope you're having a good day.

I use desktop computer, forum on Mob phone doesn't work well (very glichy).

Yes new forum layout is confusing - I'll work it out eventually, maybe in about 6 months time.

Still no contact to replace my face-to-face contacts (activity groups), that were all cancelled.

My Yoga Academy does not "Do it Online", they've totally shut down (no classes).

I have no use for online yoga classes (offered elsewhere), have Yoga DVD's which are not similar either.

"Embrace isolation" (not being able to see anyone) seems to be the only healthy way to go (very hard when a social person like me).

Otherwise the constant expectation of "Somehow do everything Online" (including Blowing my nose) is Crushing & Disempowering - I cannot do it online, it does not work for me, is unhelpful & is inappropriate.

Yes I do have some very Good News (blessings) - maybe will say later, if people are interested.

Adge

I hear you @Adge  about all contacts ceasing.   A big one for me today is my group therapy (DBT) group at the hospital I check in weekly with the psychologists there.   It's so necessary. 

The annoying thing is that group is still running just my son's work has changed to afternoon shift to enable social distancing in the workshop and now I have to drive him to work right at the same time group is on, hence missing out on DBT.

Angels333 

Do tell @Adge Cat Happy re news, well when you feel like it. Change can be hard, especially if its hard to see why (eg Sane site)

@Adge  Bring on the good news Adge!:Dx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance