Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

wow @eth it doesn't seem like 10 months ago that bub was born! that's gone so quickly! loved the story of swearing. kids are funny sometimes.
we've had some much needed rain too, its suppose to rain the next few days which im very glad about.
hope you enjoy your water tai chi today

hello everyone 👋

Thanks @eth 🌷

Morning @outlander  how are you doing?

im ok this morning thanks @eth just super tired. my days are busy but im not sleeping much. seeing every half hour or I sleep abit but im up at 3 every morning.

I have sleep issues too @outlander  and I know how frustrating it can be.  For me it's rare to get more than 1 1/2 - 2 hours in any one nap.  Takes me 6 or 7 sleeps overnight to get enough.  These days if it's before 6 I always go back to bed, even if it's just to lie in the dark for a while.  Most times I get another wee doze.  So overall I can be in bed 9 or 10 hours to get 7 or 8 hours total sleep.  But since my psychiatrist told me a full sleep cycle is 1 1/2 hours (I thought it was 3) I don't have the same anxiety about my sleep pattern.  But what has helped also is avoiding blue screens between 10pm and 6pm.  i.e no phone or laptop activities.  When I do sleep it's a better quality sleep.

Hope today is a good one for you.  Take care xx

yeah @eth I have chronic insomnia so its kind of usual for me too but I usually have a day or 2 here and there to rest abit more. not lately though, have been to busy. ive tried a heap of things to improve sleep, even the gp doesn't have any other suggestions tried medications etc. the only thing that helps for a little while is some lavender oil in my diffuser. I do have times where all I do is sleep though so I think it makes up for it abit.

Loved the news of your family @eth .....

Hi @eth. Thanks for always being here. Having a low day today. Getting washing done but don't know if I can be bothered with anything else. 

@Adge  thinking of you and your brother dear finchy friend Heart

@eth  are you male or female? I think you're 56 if i remember correctly . Just curious that's all . I'm 33 and male .

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance