Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

sounds like a big day @eth , enjoy and will be thinking of you Heart

Slept for about an hour @greenpea but feeling much the same. Work really doubtful for tomorrow. Have so much to do but can't do it if I am sick Smiley Frustrated

Hey @Appleblossom Lovely to see you Hon 💜💚💙🧡💛💐🌺🌷🌸

Hugs and thanks @Zoe7 

Heart

Hugs back @Appleblossom Heart How are you Hon?

My son had a big episode and is in hospital.  It was very bad, but I was arranging for the cat team to see him, but then in a minute it all got out fo hand and was escalated unecessarily by a neighbour you called the police, and then threatened me inedicating he had a real kn ife.  I still have not gone to police about it, but will. Anyway. I dont really want to post about it.  Am feeling more supported with others, checking in with me and that helps.

I saw you are have a terrible flu or something.

Smiley Sad

@Zoe7 

@Appleblossom @Mazarita @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @Meowmy @Doglover @Angels333 @Former-Member @cutiepiekitty  @eth @Adge  

and everyone wishing you all a fabulous Friday. May it be full of love and kindness. Love peaxxxx

Goodmorning @greenpea Hope you have a good day too Hon Heart

Hi also to @Mazarita @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @Meowmy @eth and all passing through here this morning Smiley Very Happy

Good morning @Zoe7 and @greenpea  and anyone else passing here this morning.  Cold and a bit windy again here today, but nowhere near as windy as yesterday's gale.

Lots to catch up on as usual for me lately but a quick hi to @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @MDT @BlueBay @eudemonism @Meowmy and @Exoplanet  and thanks for the tags yesterday.  I'll try to get back to you individually this morning but may run out of time. 

Hope today has started gently for all and progresses without a hitch.

Take care.

Sending Heart@Doglover 

We had gale force winds Tuesday and Wednesday @eth but eased yesterday. We also had a lot of rain but that has stopped too (for now - expecting more tomorrow). Hope you have a good day Hon Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance