Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

That sounds so hard @saturnzoon Is the car now registered in your name son's name Hon? Is this the same son that has used your payment details for himself before? Seems like he needs help himself with financial issues - maybe he should sell his new car to cover things and get another one that is cheaper.

Hearing it is painful for you dealing with all this at the moment. Hugs Hon Heart

@Doglover Still sitting with you Hon and thinking of you Heart

@Gazza75 @eth @Mazarita and all passing through - and hugs to you all too Heart

Busy day here @eth , but still hoping your mother has been behaving, and that all has gone well for your child. I have been holding you close in thought all day.  May the soup provide comfort along with the nourishment.

@saturnzoon that is an awful situation to be in.  At the moment tempers and distress are running high.  Maybe tomorrow you can contact him to talk about it in a more settled way, and come to some arrangement, or at least understanding.  People can say all sorts of horrible things in the heat of the moment when they are feeling upset and somewhat desperate, as I expect your older son is.  Hugs ❣️

@saturnzoon hope you find some nice things tonight. Have a good dinner.Take care.

@saturnzoon  That’s a really tough situation. Glad you stuck it out and still have the car. 💕💜

@Doglover  sending warm thoughts.💕💜 hi everyone 

Hey @Meowmy How has your day been?

@Faith-and-Hope Smiley Very Happy👋

@Zoe7 hey, Sort,hope you had a good day. My MI thought came back but it settled . I am okay

Still at work.

Have had a good day @Meowmy Got things done I needed to. Still have work to do tonight but it is manageable. Will get stuck into it after dinner.

Hope the rest of work goes smoothly for you and happy that your thoughts have settled. Hugs Hon Heart

Just dropping by to say I'm thinking of you @eth, with everything you've got going on today. Hope ytoure holding up OK ❤

@Faith-and-Hope Hey, hope you are well.

hello and  hugs @Meowmy , @Mazarita , @CheerBear , @Zoe7 , @Maggie Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance