Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@eth  Hey eth :D. No I havent seen @Former-Member  for awhile :(. I normally see her at mornings might send her a hello....

Hi @Former-Member  wonderful to see you under the support button.  I'd love to catch up with you sometime soon.  Take care lovely xx

Nice Frog....

Lovely Flower too...

1000+ images about Rude-Just Plain Rude on Pinterest ...

My neighbours arrived Home from their Holidays (this morning).

They turned their Outdoor Speakers on straight away, so that everyone could hear that they were Home.

125 best images about BluntCards on Pinterest | Current ...

Funny Poon: My Wallet Makes Me Cry When I Open It - Funny ...

hello @Adge , @Mazarita , @greenpea , @eth , @Appleblossom , @Former-Member 

today we cleaned a house for 2 hours and mowed 2 lawns , now is lightly raining , not much though xx

@eth 💚💚

Heart@outlander and @Shaz51   and you too @Adge   Hope today is all that you all want it to be. 

Heading out soon for water tai chi - a bit odd to be exercising in a heated pool in this hot weather.  Will probably come home for a cool swim in the pool afterwards.

Psychologist has cancelled for tomorrow so I have extra time booked with my support worker that I don't have plans for.  Might get to the beach.  Or the art gallery.  There's a live reading with the writers centre mob next Wednesday and if we want to we can use the current exhibition as inspiration (not compulsory).  I don't think I'm brave enough to read the story I wrote most recently to that crowd.  We'll see.  

Hi everyone.

I finally (spontaneously) got the Plumber out (despite stress of expense) – because the dripping kitchen tap was driving me bonkers.

I think he did a good job, seemed more thorough - he did not think that I need a hole smashed in wall (& new shower pipe), which was what the last plumber said.

Then I used that motivation (of job well-done) to finally phone & book Dentist for scheduled Checkup.

Then next I need to tackle finding (going to) a new Dr (GP). Not quite up to that one yet….

Got overdue tests & stuff to get done, but no Dr to see (to get it done) yet...

Adge

Well that seems like a good day @Adge - well done 👍

GPsearching can wait until another day. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance