Forums Home

Lived Experience Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Highlighted

Re: A long rave

Thankyou so much @Angels333   I want to respond more deeply to your post but have to dash for my NDIS annual review planning meeting.

Do take care xx Eth

Think of me you all!!!  I have everything crossed and my documents sorted.  Have done all I can to be ready.  And realize that getting emotional during the meeting would only show the planner how difficult it can be sometimes.  I did last time.  Especially after yesterday's flashback and overwhelmed emotions.  My head is clear right now and I just hope it stays that way for the next 3 hours.  That would be a miracle.

hello @Mazarita , @greenpea , @Meowmy , @Angels333 Heart

thinking of you this afternoon @eth Heart

Hi @greenpea  MDD is major depressive disorter or clinical depression 

It is great that the new meds are helping @Angels333 and you seem to be keeping yourself occupied with the crochet and painting - that is good to hear. Smiley Very Happy

@eth Very much thinking of you with your appointment - hope it all went well for you. Look forward to hearing all about it when you can post Smiley Very Happy

@greenpea @Meowmy Hi to you both also. Hope you have had an okay day Heart

@Zoe7 hey, how are you going? Hope you are having okay day. I am okay. Very happy to be coping today, as it is a very long day. Until late tonight at work. Take care.

my mr shaz has been diagnosed with MDD is major depressive disorter or clinical depression @Angels333 , @greenpea ,

I am going okay @Meowmy Done the shopping and put it all away and have a load of washing on. Going to clean the toilet and change the bed tonight so I don't have to do those things on the weekend. I suspect once I get my wisdom teeth out I won't want to do anything for a couple of days so getting as much done tonight as I can.

Good that you have had an okay day - we all need those when we can get them Smiley Very Happy

@Shaz51 hope we and him can help each other, get better together. Take care.

@Angels333 @Shaz51  Hi Angels333 and Shaz51 is it the same as chronic depression? My daughter has chronic depression.

@Mazarita @Meowmy @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @Angels333 @eth @BryanaCamp @CheerBear @Appleblossom @Sophia1 @Alacarte @outlander @Exoplanet  and all I have missed and all who pass. Well another Friday is here and the weather is mild and I will almost certainly go for a nice walk this morning Smiley Happy. House inspection here today so will do the final cleaning this morning before I head off. No other news just hoping everyone has a really super pea friday and maybe will catch up a bit later when the werewolves and vampries are in their beds. Love greenpeaxxxxSmiley Happy

ps: looking forward to hearing about your meeting eth xxxx

For urgent assistance, call: