Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@BryanaCamp  sorry re icky appointment I hope it turns out to be not so bad afterall. Talk later.xxxx

Yep there is too much of a good thing ... re water ... @Alacarte @greenpea 

Hello All

Smiley Happy

I need a bit of quiet today, another day of quiet that is .... lol

@Appleblossom  Hi Appleblossom I am having a quiet day too and it is lovely :)xx

thanks @greenpea my appointment is all done, I had a kit-kat before hand for an energy boost so I think it went ok. It's done anyway, yay. Hope you're having a nice arvo Cat Happy, still on Nirvana (Nevermind is my fav album) I don't know where you get all your strength from to support so many people on the forum but I sure do appreciate it.

hi @Appleblossom 

@BryanaCamp  Awwww thanks BryanaCamp that is a really nice thing to say I appreciate it. greenpeaxxxx ps: I have stopped with Nirvana atm anyway Smiley Wink

sometimes I am lost when I have a quiet day @greenpea , @Mazarita , @BryanaCamp , @Appleblossom , @CheerBear 

i agree it is lovely to have those days , and sometimes we just need them

Today: A rest, a lil garden watering, a chat with neighbour. Glasses lost & found.

King Kat sat on the Kouch with me @greenpea 

Cat Happy

@BryanaCamp Hi

Listening to Gabor Mate and his son on youtube ... his son liked Metallica ...

@Appleblossom  Hi Appleblossom sounds a lovely restful day. I am glad that you found your glasses if you are anything like me you are really lost without them :).xxx 

Talking about neighbours I haven't seen my neighbour with the sick daughter. I haven't wanted to intrude because she really sounded like she was on her death bed .... what would you do Appleblossom? Neighbour only has a couple more days here before she moves in with son for 6 weeks after operation ....

@greenpea @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @BryanaCamp Hello, glad you all had a good day. I struggled today with my head. But got through work ok. Just resting, hoping anxiety attack does not return. Helped some poor lady at work, who can’t move due to pains. Think she may be even worse than me in some ways, but she is married and has adult son. I feel sorry for her severe pains. Wish me luck, to get through evening and night ok. Thanks to you all for care.

@Meowmy  You are doing really well Meowmy dealing with everying like you do. It was super pea nice of you to help the older lady at work I am sure she was really appreciative. greenpeaxxx:)

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance