Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A Life of Trauma and Tragedy (Possibly Triggering Content)

Of course we want you here @Emelia8 just stay and sit here with us if words are to hard 🧡🌻💕

@Sans911 its good to see you sis 💜

20200830-125305_1_1_1.jpeg

20200430-205953_1_1.jpeg

@Emelia8  Em make a wish xxx. Before this clip gets taken off the lady in question goes back to where she is happy. It is a beautiful movie with a equally beautiful ending.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvoWL5Aq90w

Hope you managed some sleep last night @Emelia8 and that today is a bit brighter for you 💜

Hi @Emelia8 

I hope you are alright this morning & luckily got some restful sleep. I know y'day was a tough one for you & your hubby. 
Hang in there, you brave courageous woman you!

We are all here for you.  You know that! ❤️❣️❤️

My dear friend @Emelia8 

I'm crying real tears for the hurt that you have. I'm sorry you are feeling alone. I'm sorry I wasn't here for you. I'm so happy that your family took care of you, such beautiful souls to be surrounded by @outlander @Sans911 @Former-Member ❣️❣️❣️

Please believe me when I tell you that you are very special and one of the reasons why I am here.  Sending you a trillion hugs and love to carry today. 🤗💞🤗💞

I feel for you @Emelia8 , I totally understand you being so down. At the bottom of that hole,
it's so deep, light can't penetrate, you can't see up, down or sideways . . . & it's OK Heart I have
found this Forum to be a life-line, the light of the beautiful people here may not be able to
reach you, but you can still feel the tug on the line that links you to them. I understand Hubby
being down too, the situation you are both in is really hard. Keep doing whatever you are able
to do. I had the cording & the massage really helped, I actually felt the 'pop' & afterwards it
started getting better, I have returned to doing it since my arm has been a little sore & the
discomfort is almost gone now. If your Doctor isn't able to help you in time, is there a public
hospital in your area? What your going through is real, it is not just the nerves & cording,
your thought & emotional processes are also affected & you have the right to get professional
help.

It's Ok to be down
Seeking help is the right thing
So much love to you HeartHeartHeart

@Emelia8 sorry to read that you had such a rough night last night. 

I hope you got some sleep last night and today is a little better for you.

Sitting here with lots of love and gentle hugs hun

💕💜💌

@Emelia8 I truly hope that you are ok today and are just taking some time to rest. You are so valued and appreciated around here on the forum and I truly appreciate you! Please take special care of yourself. 

@Emelia8 💐🌹🌸🌷🌼🌻❣️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance