Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

I would. You are one of a kind @Queenie. Hugs

I would @Queenie xo

I worry that my feelings and thoughts that go round and round won’t dissipate .That things won’t get any easier for me and even though I’ve gotten help and am making some progress that I won’t get happy improve and enjoy life ever again . I have ocd and I know the fears are t real but I can’t seem to relax my brain like I want it to be relaxed. I’m worried that I want to look after my children or be there for them and I’m too uptight to do it, i feel like a failure sometimes although I know I mean well and love my children so much.  I’m concerned that I’m not losing weight and worried about my health . I am going on long walks meditating being grateful trying to meditate so I am just so wanting to be happy and calm and content as the fear is robbing me of my life .

I worry that this is the new me, that whatever I do things will not change. I tried again to end it but failed once again. I am isolating myself from those around me in the hope that they won't miss me.

Hi @Snowie

I'm sorry to hear that you have been struggling for so long that you feel like things won't change. Forum members know you better than me, and I wonder if they have seen you face challenges like this before and get through them.

I know this is the worry room, but what you describe makes be concerned for your safety. Please keep an eye on your inbox, I would like to send you a check in email.

Take care,

Tortoiseshell

Sorry I’m not sure if I have done this right but I like the idea of just getting it out and walking away so I’m all for the idea even if I’ve mistaken the technology. I hate my fear and I live with it most of the time I want to face it I’ve done this in so many ways that now I just don’t know what to do with it but I’m trying mostly I fear people and it affects my social life and my work life though it is easily hidden but I live with this heart and I don’t like it

I worry so much about my forum friends here that are suffering so much the the pain is physical in the centre of my chest. I'm so helpless and hopeless to protect them. I worry if they are safe and will tommorow bring news of their demise. Which I would never know about either. Being here in these forums is such a double edged sword because I need support & want to provide support but you can't give or receive when the suffering is so great. Please don't let them be just another statistic.

👍💜 @Sans911 @Snowie @ (i havent got a support button) 

I feel very dark tonight and probably for a month. I've run out of medicine these two nights possibly 3 so that has probably contributed to it. I feel very guilty about my kids. My disabled son roams the streets at night yelling. I've had to lock the door. I didn't manage him well growing up and I was a drunk. It was hard to accept he was disabled. I just thought if I could teach him to read he would be ok but he ended up being bullied at school and has severe Ocd. The cops have taken him to hospital twice. Neighbours are calling them. We are "That family on the street. I hate leaving the house in case a neighbour sees me. I hardly leave the house if I can help it. My mental health is really declining. I can't imagine 2 days off drugs will make the difference. It could be 3. I feel so guilty about my kids and I don't think I really love my husband. We've been married for 26 years, He's selfish and we are very different and don't share the same interests. He's a good person in many ways though. Also I have always fancied other men which makes me feel guitly. I've never cheated though. When I'm high I fell like a femme fatale. I feel embarrassed about my behaviour in the past. Anyway I am just a bad mum.

When you reach out and the response is silence the message 'you're not worth it and you don't matter' becomes very loud.

🙁
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance