Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

I feel physically sick and so anxious about a situation that I am having to deal with but there is absolutely nothing that I can do about it. I’ve spoken to the 2 services that are suppose to support and protect the vulnerable and they didn’t bat an eyelid about it. I feel so angry and let down by the people that are there to protect. 

I don’t even know what else to do now. It’s killing me inside, knowing that there isn’t anything I can do to protect her. 

Some people should think before they speak, or even better do not speak.

ok so heres a worry thats been ongoing recently Im worried about my social life and relationships with people in general,but in particular had a close family member I was able to talk to at one point but I understand there busy with work ect and its not the best time to call ect I think weve had a slight communication breakdown because of the timing for talking hasnt been that great at the moment but I do miss talking to this person although I would rather not be in a state of seeming as if Im chasing them down for attention,sometimes even with family other things and life can get in the way or make you busy I have been worried about this for a while,maybe we will talk again soon I hope but this time properly on the phone not just messaging back and forth messages that are open to interpritation just this one person I miss talking too havnt had the right time too but hopefully soon that will change for the better Life gets busy I know ,I understand or at least Im trying to ,Being patient is really hard sometimes,hopefully theres a good time to talk soon ,so tired today woke up at 2am cause of bad weather strong winds and lightning storm,lots of trees are down in my area,still a bit windy now but it seemed worse during the night ive got to stop worrying about the same thing ,i know the person loves me ther just busy and i understand cause ive been busy too hopefully we get to talk soon miss youxHeart

Still have this deep desperation to go to the upper place. A longing that never really eases off. Nothing else satisfies me, 

Hey @Former-Member , 

Just checking in to see if you're okay - are you in need of some extra support tonight? Hope you're safe Heart

I am safe. Thankyou for checking

im froot loops ok i dont want to talk to anyone so family f2cking get lost cause your still not talking to me person that I want to talk too ive made such a great front brave face to you havnt I now I would rather refuse to do anything and cry im angry or frustrated 

I never knew how insignificant I am, they simply do not care.

My existence is irrelevent. 

My mind keeps bringing up self harm thoughts. I know I'm supposed to dismiss them but it's so tempting to buy into the idea that I want to do it, I want to feel punishment and pain. To take out the anger and aggression and just destroy myself to feel the power over something so weak and pathetic.

Hi @TheVorticon 

It sounded like a really challenging night for you. 

Does anything else make you feel better when you're in this space?

I'm glad you're still reaching out on the forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance