Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

Isnt it sad that I can even pay someone to help me with something simple. shows how much I have to do everything on my own

I feel like I’m being handed from one person to another in Housing. I get a tiny bit of hope,  then they don’t have the right information. Now someone else will will get in touch next week. Even the minister of housing has it wrong. My counsellor leaves tomorrow for 5 weeks holiday and there is no one I can turn to. I feel stuck and very alone. I’m angry, but don’t know who to really be angry with. Is it my fault for coming here to begin with? I feel like walking out the door, I don’t really care at the moment.

Sometimes I feel like I don't really exist. Like I could do anything, but because I'm a ghost no one would notice. Being alone is the greatest source of my serenity and my despair, two sides of the same coin. When my thoughts turn self destructive because I think I have no one, I calm myself with the reminder that no one cares, and that's ok because it's safer that way.

Oh dear I think my 8 year long relationship is ending, I’m moving our not because I don’t want to be with him I love him but we have different world views about relationships, we have not spoken in days and it’s is excruciating honestly I can’t wait to move out I’m not depressed but that gut feeling of dread is there, I’m driving bling and watching American horror story sort of in the background while I worry about the future I can’t complain really I have a good future plan for myself I nice apartment to live in that my parents own I want to study psychology and continue doing peer work but right now I feel so lonely that I tried to do a seance but it didn’t work it would have been fun but im starting to think I don’t believe in them oh well I’m not that bad just lonely and drunk and uncomfortable here restless I’ll Finish now because these are worries but maybe it will change I feel a tear falling from my eye I don’t know if it is because my eye is sore or it’s the start of grieving whatever will be will be 

Moved:

This comment has been moved by a moderator to another part of the forum where it might be more easily found by the community.

What if we are all just experiments by some mad scientists. We are just brains in jars with electrodes planted inside our brains. These electrodes for example shoot of electric charges into our brains to form memories. Everything that we perceive to be reality is just one big cruel experiment.

There is so much in my head at the moment. My thoughts are so persistent and so loud. I don't know how to quieten down in a good way. It is a crappy existence and I dont want no part of it.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance