Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Arizona
Senior Contributor

Today I'm grateful for...

Today I'm grateful for...

Going to the supermarket and doing my shopping. That was a big achievement for today.

The kind woman at the supermarket who told me about rainchecks (when things that are on special are out of stock).

Having a shower and washing my hair with my salon quality shampoo and conditioner.

My finger healing and getting less sore every day. Tonight I was able to wash my hair. I couldn't do it before because my finger was too sore.

Having all the ingredients to make a tuna and mushroom pasta bake.

Choc mint vegan balls.

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Today I'm grateful for...

I'm also grateful for finding some recipes  that I really like on a sports dietitians website. This is exactly how I like to eat!

https://www.sportsdietitians.com.au/recipes/

And doing a 10 minute semi guided meditation.

Today I am grateful for being alive;

I'm grateful I'm still here 

grateful I went to the beach this morning 

I'm grateful for you.

I heard a weird holistic story about a reiki practitioner who cut off the tip of their finger. On the way to hospital tried to reiki it back together. According to the story, the doctors were pretty impressed at how well it was reattaching itself, however they were mythed as to why not wait for them to clinically disenfect the wounds. And, they cut it off again to stop it going septic. Started back at the beginning. Sometimes reikis just gotta reiki, I guess.

It is really important to practice some gratitude (even for simple stuff), especially if you have endured long lockdowns. Today I am grateful for being able to go to my local pool again and I swam my usual number of laps. I even bought a 20 visit swim pass.

Hi everyone someone said to me to try and find something to be grateful for to help with my mental health  so hear goes I am grateful that I didn't break my Diet 😊🙏

Hi @Arizona and others, 

I'm thankful for my GP.
I am grateful for the ability to study.
I am going to study at university starting 25th October 😄 
I'm grateful for the bush, the breeze and the beach. 
I'm grateful for peaceful teas. 

Today I am grateful that I can go to the beach 😊

Today I am grateful for a reasonably easy night shift 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance