Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo!

@outlander  Hey outlander thank you just what I needed to hear today. Thumbs up to you my friend as you do exactly the same thing :).xxxx

Thanks @Teej

🎉 @Sans911  ....

Woo hoo! Hello @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Sans911 @greenpea @Shaz51 and everyone here. My big Thumbs Up go to several forum groups  here and the wonderful people that have helped me. They are:

Good morning forum

Saturday soirée forum 

Craft forum

Thanks to everyone in these groups that have been there in the past few weeks for me. I may not have posted as often as I should or could have due to my current situation but it’s great that you have been there for me.

Also, if it’s okay, I’d like to give myself a big Thumbs Up for picking the 2019 Melbourne Cup winner for my best friend/housemate on Tuesday.

Awww thank you @Judi9877 

And a big thumbs up for you too this week my awesome friend xxc 

@Judi9877  Thanks Judi9877. Have been thinking alot about your current homing situation. Hope it works out soon for you. Keep us posted. Love peaxxx:)

Thumbs up to you too @Judi9877  and very glad to hear that Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!  is working for you.

Thumbs up also to @Scarecrowe  for starting the Let's relive the 1980's  thread which is a hoot!

Oh thanks for that thumbs up @eth   Smiley Very Happy

Wooo hooo it is Thursday again Smiley Very Happy

I like to give a big thumbs up for @Eden1919 for stepping forward and helping a new member this week Heart

way to go my friend

@CheerBear, @eth , @Teej , @outlander , @frog , @Faith-and-Hope 

Can I give thumbs up to

@Owlunar who was the first to reply to my very first post this week.👍🏻

You guys are a very welcoming bunch 👍🏻to you all x

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance