Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo!

@outlander  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ for the πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ to @Flying_Hams  and @Queenie  

@outlander @eth @Zoe7 @Gazza75 @Doglover 

Im on a med thats apparently not covered under pbs.

Thing is dont think any med is for bpd however everyone with bpd seems to b on meds.

I have plenty til i get a private regular psychiatrist end nov but does anyone know how theyll get around it because i dont have bipolar or schitzophrenia

Hi @Former-Member  Just a gentle reminder that within the forum guidelines we are not allowed to make recommendations regarding specifics with meds.  From my own experience I suggest you have a good talk about it with your GP while you wait for the psychiatrist.  I understand how frustrating the waiting can be.   If you want to talk about it more I'll be on the Saturday Soiree thread today.   https://saneforums.org/t5/Social-Spaces/Saturday-Soiree-all-welcome/m-p/740852#M158813

Thanks it was the dr that pointed it out to me. Ill wait & ask the psychiatrist. Im not stressed about it as i didnt have to pay full amt. Think its a grey area that just gets overlooked. Pill works so im happy

For Thumbs up Thursday tonight I like to celebrate @Faith-and-Hope for the wonderful encouragement and support she gives to the while forumland 

@Faith-and-Hope , you are a awesome, wonderful friend xoxo 

@Faith-and-Hope πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’πŸ’

Could not agree with you more @Shaz51 and could not find a more deserving person than @Faith-and-Hope for this acknowledgement. You are special Hon and we all are inspired by you, encouraged by you and feel totally supported by your wisdom, thoughts and compassion Heart

Thank you so much @Shaz51 @outlander @Zoe7  ..... πŸ’œπŸ’

thumbs up for @Eden1919  who is a intelligent and yet caring also. A great friend.xxx

@greenpea  thank you friend Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance