Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The safe room- somewhere to just come and sit.... offload... feel supported

It did @Bow . I have a tough Anniversary tomorrow then I will say more.

My meds were increased...not happy about that 😕

Anniversaries are always hard! Please take care of you. 

I'm very bored ...in the sense. I'm told to go to bed. I don't want to. What does it matter if I stay up and function as a normal mother. Lunch-boxes, breakfast for kids. Partner does not. Is that weird. I don't think so. 
Anyone relate? I feel the world is sleep and I can't relate. 😔

breathe and listen to calming music self soothe the overthinking let go of worries ,your ok ,your loved and safe ,people understand and care you just need to let them and let yourself care about you too,important call to make today but Im not alone never alone so for now I can just chill and be safe cause I am ok as long as theres someone to listen,family to be there and people to share fun and undestanding Im ok ,Ive got this ,never alone let myself laugh and be free,I have a loving family and Beautiful friends and they dont hold anything against me so if they can love me and forgive me then I can do the same and will do the same cause its ok for me to be happy too 

still waiting to make an important call but thats ok time for a bit of patience,staying optimistic things will work out 

Take care @LostAngel ðŸ’œ

hi @Snowie the call ended up not being so bad after all and it was a relief to get it over with,had emotional support the whole call too which Im thankfull for,another important call either tomorow or next week to get through fingers crossed it goes ok still have someone willing to provide emotional support during call which is a big thing for me,was so thankfull for the persons support despite my ups and downs,Im even thinking of possibly going back to having some form of councilling maybe by phone or online,Im glad family is on board,despite my reluctance at helping myself.

Well done for reaching out for help @LostAngel I know that can be difficult at times.

feel the need to sit in here a bit. 

Sitting with you @Bow ðŸ’œ

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance