Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Squishy hugs sis i hope your feeling a little less wiped out today  @Sans911 

Still tired but not nearly as bad as yesterday. How are you doing lil Sis @outlander

Im glad your not  as tired  @Sans911  whats your day been like? 

Im abit meh and tired too. Trying to work through some things/emotions. I have to go see the dr next week about my teeth. They are very  painful and otc meds arent helping so im hoping she may give me something a little stronger for the time being and possibly ABs as it kinda feels like an infection happening within. 

Have worky thing from 10-430 so hoping the day goes quickly tomorrow.

What have you got on tomorrow

Just a usual Sunday here but I might try to get to an op shop sale in the morning. My cleaning & tidying is coming along so I'll probably continue with that. I have a house inspection on Tuesday; it'll be good to be ahead and ready without rushing around Tuesday morning. And I need to get some very overdue emails & tasks done which I will spread over tomorrow and Monday. All that and I usually try to catch up on sleep too. I'll see which one wins out.

It's awful you keep having this tooth pain/infections. You're a little bit closer to the surgery date though so not too much longer now.

@outlander

Sounds like youve got it well sorted for between now and Tuesdays  inspection. Its good your getting the cleaning and oragnising done now. Im sure youll feel better knowing everythings arranged  the way you want it to be as well. 

Where are the boys tonight? Have they been playing in the boxes or anything while your cleaning/sorting? 

Yeah its good its getting closer i guess. It sucks having the constant pain of them. I have another 2 that have been getting pain in them but im not sure if its them actually getting the pain or if its cause of the other teeth.  One of my cheeks are swollen atm cause of the misbite i have happening to avoid the sore spots  but in doing  that i keep biting the inside of my cheek 😒😒 

Its only 5ish months away now. Still stressing over it but i guess thats normal  to.  @Sans911 

I think the further away it is is more stressful it is because of the long wait. Especially when you're in pain every day.

Jasper's on his blanket fast asleep and Mr A is curled up on my leg (I'm in bed). I've got a small heater on which would get to Jasper first so he's probably enjoying it.

They haven't been outside much this week as it's been raining a lot.

Yeah i suppose your right. The waiting game is hard @Sans911 im tossed between 'hurry up' and no dont hurry up  😞

Oh lucky jasper. Our heaters  just died so i need to get another one asap as our house is bloody freezing. Generally its warmer outside then it is inside.  Mr a would be warm curled  against you too though. He seems to be a little cuddlier in the colder months...

Yes, Mr A is cuddlier in winter. I can't believe this is his second winter with me. He doesn't like to admit that he loves me-it's too much of a boy thing! But he's getting used to being picked up more and tolerating it for a few minutes at a time. He's better than Jasper. Jasper tolerates just a couple of minutes, and that's if you hold him a certain way.

My fan heater is very cheap, and can't be left on for too long as it melts itself! I have a gas heater, but I can't seem to connect it so I have to get someone to have a look at it.

@outlander

Hes a cutie @Sans911 he definently loves you even if he doesnt want to admit it. Maybe Jasper  will become cuddly as he ages too. 

Yes best to get your gas heater hooked up properly! A cheap one will have to do for now. They are the ones i buy too. My last one lasted about 3 yrs so that was good. 

Have you gone to bed/sleep lil Sis @outlander 💜 💜
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance