Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

@Sans911 hoping today goes well for you sweetheart. Lots of love hun ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• 

@Sans911 ๐Ÿ’œ

@Sans911 missing you sis.

Hoping all is ok in your world ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Off to see the plastic surgeon this morning at the clinic. I've not seen her in about 3 months so I'm a bit nervous about what she'll say. Surgery is booked for next Monday. No idea how long the surgery will take or how long the hospital stay is.

Mood is still low, but I'm improving bit by bit. Meds have been increased yet I see no major improvements after almost 10days. Gp might change the meds to something else.

@Snowie @outlander @Emelia8 @Eve7 @Zoe7 @Former-Member @Anastasia

Hoping your appointment goes ok @Sans911 

Glad your mood is improving but can understand the frustration of it being so slow ๐Ÿ˜’

Hoping your gp can help you.

good luck with your appt today @Sans911 hope all you questions can be answered and maybe some worries eased too Heart

@Sans911 

Hi there, and thanks for this mornings update.  I hope the plastic surgeon consult went well today.  Wow ... surgery day fast approaching.  I will most definitely be thinking of you for that ... both the lead up and post surgery recovery.

Sorry about the continued low mood, but even a small improvement is significant at the end of the day.  So progress is being made already, and if a meds change is needed .. so be it.

Sending you love and a hug.  You are always on my mind and in my heart.  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•

Emelia ๐ŸŒบ

I hope everything went well this morning @Sans911 and you can continue to improve bit by bit - you matter so much Hon Heart

@Sans911  thinking of you lots today my friend xoxo 

@Sans911 wondering how you are and how your appt went? ๐Ÿ’œ
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance