Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Thank you so much @Sans911  .... I can’t be here without being conscious that you are also here somewhere ...

I really appreciate this time you've spent talking with me tonight @Faith-and-Hope. I don't get this often, except when you are in this time zone with me. So I treasure these moments as I'm very concious of interrupting other discussions you or other members are having in other threads. Relationships and connections that people have here are important in so many ways.

Although I'm tired it's still very warm (as you know 🙂), so sleep does not come easy.

You are probably headed to bed island so I'll say goodnight now and hope that both of us get some rest. Hopefully we'll here from @Zoe7 too soon that's she's OK. She's been pushing herself so much to get things done I wonder if if she's hurt herself again. I'll have to dig out my stash of bubble wrap to send to her!

Morning @Sans911 @Snowie @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 and all passing through 💕

Hi @Sans911  and everyone else here.  Just want to say I'm following and supporting when I can.  Sending love xx

I did fall asleep @Sans911 .... woke up to a half-written unsent reply .... it’s good to find those moments, often at night, and with the time difference affecting the forum “traffic” flow .... like driving down the freeway after midnight perhaps.

Morning @outlander 👋💕

I thought that might have happened @Faith-and-Hope. Love the analogy 'like driving down the freeway after midnight'.

Hello @eth @outlander 💜 💜 Too late to say 'morning' even though it's not midday here yet

@outlander @eth @Faith-and-Hope 

Heart

@Sans911Wishing the best on your mini holiday. Sounds lovely and keeps different connections going.  SOmetimes its hard to change when we get used to being a certain way.

Smiley Happy

Hearing you about going back to work.  It is a huge step and I can understand why you are anxious about. I am hoping that everything goes along reasonably and you have good staff on around you and nothing too dramatic for your first week.

I feel that way a bit and have been procrastinating, but then I am not sure if I am really procrastinating or pushing myself too much. 

Today at the zoo was lovely. Very busy, but not as hot as it could have been. Had a great chat to a new young vollie, and at lunchish time, a lovely chat to a group of oldies.  SO I am finally feeling accepted for who I am, which is a treasure.  They are a good group.

Smiley Happy

Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance